TEMPERANCE, Mich. The former manager and sole employee of tiny United Catholic CU pleaded guilty this morning to embezzling $2.1 million from the now-failed credit union, which never claimed more than $500,000 in assets, over more than 20 years.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics