WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. A Salvation Army employee in Highpoint will have her rent paid for the next year as winner of the Truliant FCU and FOX8 (WGHP) Mortgage for a Year contest, which awarded either mortgage or rent payments for 12 months.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics