DENVER – Centrix Financial founder Robert Sutton is expected to appeal a U.S. Bankruptcy Court ruling confirming a reorganization of the failed subprime auto lender, prolonging the outcome in a case that has cost credit unions all over the country millions of dollars.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics