MADISON, Wis. – A savings program targeted at newly single, divorced or widowed credit union members, an initiative rewarding group purchases, and financing options for funeral planning are among a group of eight new projects released into the marketplace by the Filene Research Institute’s i3 Innovations.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics