ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Defense credit unions are petitioning the Department of Defense to halt a new credit card offered by JP Morgan Chase that is sponsored by the Army and Air Force Exchange Service, which operates all post exchange (PX) and base exchange (BX) retail outlets at military installations around...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics