CHARLOTTE, N.C. – Self-Help CU is planning to buy foreclosed homes in a newly built northwest Charlotte subdivision, then either sell them or rent them with an option to buy as part of a pilot program aimed at alleviating the growing foreclosure crisis.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics