LENEXA, Kan. – U.S. Central FCU this morning will announce it has selected anti-phishing systems from MarkMonitor in an effort to combat sophisticated attacks from the so-called Rock Phish organization, an anonymous group believed to be responsible for as much as half the phishing attacks being carried out.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics