CONCORD, Calif. – Members continued to draw their funds out of ailing Cal State 9 CU at an increasing rate in the first quarter, while losses at the one-time $465 million institution, another victim of the mortgage crisis, continued to grow.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics