WASHINGTON – When he speaks to credit union groups Congressman Barney Frank, the chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, likes to tout the benefits of the credit union masses, as opposed to campaign largesse, as the main reason Congress likes credit unions–but the Massachusetts Democrat and his colleagues also...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics