HAVERHILL, Mass. – NCUA has thrown out last September’s vote by members of Northeast Community CU to merge into nearby Haverhill Bank and ordered the vote be conducted again under its process to convert a credit union into a mutual savings bank.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics