ROCHESTER, N.Y. – The Monroe County Industrial Development Agency yesterday approved a $2 million tax benefit for ESL FCU’s new downtown office project, one of the lynchpins to this decaying Upstate city’s rehabilitation plans.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE