MACON, Ga. – Two outlaws were arrested in Pensacola yesterday and charged with a Dec. 28 armed robbery at Park Community FCU, when thieves took every last dollar from the credit union branch and then some–more than $230,000.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE