KEY WEST, Fla. – The former manager of tiny Monroe County Teachers FCU is headed to prison after confessing to embezzling $1.24 million from the Keys institution between 2002 and 2007.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE