ALEXANDRIA, Va. – The NCUA Board yesterday proposed a broad expansion of CUSO powers, including a provision that would allow the growing number of credit unions contemplating the sale of their credit card operations to move them off the books and into a separately owned CU Service Organization, or CUSO....
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics