McLEAN, Va. – In a move that will ease liquidity in the troubled mortgage market, Freddie Mac announced its commitment yesterday to buy up to $15 billion in jumbo mortgages from four large lenders: Citibank, JP Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo and WaMu.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics