ANCHORAGE, Alaska – Another large credit union has run into troubles with its member business loan program, prompting a suit filed by Denali Alaskan FCU against a prominent real estate developer to recover $17 million in delinquent loans.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics