NEW ORLEANS – A man who confessed to eight credit union and banks robberies in five states during a three-month spree last year was sentenced to 10 years in prison and ordered to repay $26,608–the amount of money he stole in the eight heists.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics