FRESNO, Calif. – A women who tried to pass a counterfeit check at a local retailer was charged this week with heading a local identity theft ring that victimized as many as 1,000 consumers, including 319 members at Educational Employees CU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics