VISALIA, Calif. -- The U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear an appeal of a workplace discrimination verdict against Tucoemas FCU, clearing the way for a former manager to receive $1.5 million in punitive damages.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE