ROCHESTER, N.Y. – The City Council voted Tuesday to sell a downtown plot to ESL FCU where the $3 billion credit union plans to build a six-story headquarters, one of two projects this once-thriving Upstate city hopes will aid a revitalization.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics