HARRISBURG, Penn. – Members of Clarion University FCU last week voted overwhelmingly to merge the $6 million credit union into Pennsylvania State Employees CU, the third small credit union absorbed by the credit union giant over the past two months.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics