SPRINGFIELD, Ill. – A four-year legal battle appeared near an end last week, when the administration of Gov. Rod Blagojevich agreed to give back millions of dollars it raided from segregated trust funds for credit unions, banks and thrifts, in order to be able to use as much as $50.5...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics