RALEIGH, N.C. – State Employees CU yesterday announced it is partnering with the North Carolina National Guard Association to provide two scholarships worth $15,000 to family members of Guardsmen who have been become permanently disabled or deceased during active duty.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics