RIVERWOOD, Ill. – Discover Financial Services, the parent of the PULSE EFT network, has signed an agreement with Citigroup to acquire venerable Diners Club International, one of the first credit card brands, for $165 million, the companies announced yesterday.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics