CHAMBERSBURG, Penn. – Patriot FCU said it paid its members another $200,000 in bonus dividends for the fourth quarter, making a total of $1.1 paid out by the $375 million credit union for 2007.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE