ATLANTA – A visitor to the World of Coca-Cola museum has sued the Coca-Cola Family FCU claiming it violated the Electronics Funds Transfer Act by neglecting to notify users of the museum’s ATM of a $2 surcharge for non-credit union members.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics