SAN FRANCISCO – Merrick Bank announced Friday it has acquired the operating assets of Pay By Touch Processing, as part of the liquidation of the once-prominent biometric fingerprint identification company. The data processing assets are used by merchants to facilitate the acceptance of credit and debit cards through major payment...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics