FRAMINGHAM, Mass. – TJX Cos., which paid $40.9 million in December to settle claims with credit union and bank Visa issuers over last year’s massive data breach, yesterday said it has agreed to provide $24 million to MasterCard issuers to settle their claims.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics