WASHINGTON – Representatives from three of the biggest student lenders among credit unions are scheduled to meet with key lawmakers next week in an effort to claim a place in last year’s carve-out for non-profits from the major cuts in federal student loan subsidies.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics