WASHINGTON – The Federal Trade Commission will require TJX Cos. to submit an independent security audit to it for the next 20 years but will not issue a fine against the national retailer for the huge data breach that compromised millions of credit union and bank accounts.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics