MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. – PHH Corp. said it received $50 million from private equity fund the Blackstone Group as a break-up fee for the failed takeover of the largest mortgage bank for credit unions.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE