SCARBOROUGH, Maine – Authorities say the theft of an estimated 4.2 million account numbers from the Hannaford Bros. supermarket chain was not enough information to enable thieves to access cardholders accounts, meaning the thieves must have been able to match the stolen account numbers to names by another method.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics