DEARBORN, Mich. – Members of DFCU Financial FCU will get yet another day in court next month in their long battle over the now-abandoned attempt by the $1.8 billion credit union to convert to a mutual savings bank.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE