WALL STREET – In some good news for credit unions, Visa yesterday raised $17.9 million with its initial public offering of 406 million Class A shares at $44 each in the biggest U.S. IPO ever.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE