SAN DIMAS, Calif. – Financial Service Centers Cooperative yesterday said it expected to pay its member/owners a patronage dividend of more than $1.2 million for transactions performed in 2007, down from a $2 million payout the year before.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics