WALL STREET – The credit squeeze continued to expand to the student loan market from the financial markets last week, with the Montana Higher Education Student Assistance Corp. reporting a failed auction of bonds used to finance its student loans.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics