DENVER – Costs to finance last year’s $27 billion acquisition by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. of First Data Corp. pushed the transactions processing giant into the red to the tune of $273.2 million for the fourth quarter of 2007, the company reported last night.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics