SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – Former D. Edward Wells FCU President Carol Aranjo, a one-time national spokesman for community development financial institutions, was found guilty this afternoon of conspiracy and embezzlement charges in the 2003 failure of the prominent CDCU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics