HERMANTOWN, Minn. – Members Cooperative CU plans to dismantle a home at a site where it plans to build a new branch, and then donate the structure and its parts to Habitat for Humanity for resale or salvage.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE