SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – Defense lawyers for once-prominent community development credit union figure Carol Aranjo told the jury in closing arguments yesterday that while the books of D. Edward Wells FCU may have been in disarray, there was no willful intent to steal funds from the now-defunct CDCU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics