ALBERTA, Canada – Western Financial Group, parent of Bank West, announced yesterday it is dropping its $345 million offer to acquire Community Savings CU, Alberta’s second-largest credit union, after the board of the $2.7 billion credit union said it wouldn’t put the bank’s offer to its members for a vote....
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics