ELMONT, N.Y. – A local man was charged with using stolen identities and personal information of several individuals to obtain consumer loans of $86,000 from Bethpage FCU, Nassau Financial CU and Nassau Educators FCU.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE