SAN FRANCISCO – Pay By Touch, the financially troubled maker of biometric fingerprint identification technology, sold two of the operating subsidiaries it acquired in a recent conglomeration and is poised to sell its core payments business, as part of a bankruptcy court auction.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics