DENVER – Centrix Financial founder and former president Robert Sutton asked the federal bankruptcy court here last week to reject the reorganization of the failed subprime auto lender under a Chapter 11 bankruptcy plan and instead, to order the dissolution of the company under a Chapter 7.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics