WASHINGTON – The chief banking lobbyists used the growing number of large credit union failures to argue yesterday against expanded powers for credit unions, during a hearing before the House Financial Services Committee on the CU Regulatory Improvements Act, better known as CURIA.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics