MADISON, Wis. -- Write-offs related to the subprime mortgage market took a big chunk out of CUNA Mutual’s investment portfolio in 2007, even as the credit union insurer reported an 11% rise in net income for the year, to $201 million.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE