WASHINGTON – Expenses for CUNA’s “Little Guy” lobbying campaign helped cut net income for CUNA to just $500,000 last year, from $2.9 million in 2006, the trade association announced at its annual Government Affairs Conference yesterday.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE