PEWAUKEE, Wis. – The Wisconsin Credit Union League is blasting a bill introduced in the state legislature that has the backing of the state’s bankers association and which would apply provisions of the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) to credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics