HARRISBURG, Penn. – As many as 100 of the 300 credit unions that use the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency for student loans could be affected after the PHEAA said it will temporarily suspend its activities as a Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) lender, according to the Pennsylvania CU...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics