McLEAN, Va. – Freddie Mac yesterday announced its losses for the fourth quarter rose to $2.5 billion, from $1.2 billion in the third quarter, as the mortgage crisis continued to take hold of one of the biggest players in the market.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE